Sie finden uns und unsere Bewertungen im Campingführer


Our History

You want to know, how did it all start?

Since the first tenters arrived in Stubbenfelde in 1950, the municipality of Loddin discovered this gap in the market and set up a campground in the forest near Stubbenfelde. Under the simplest conditions, many vacationers, mainly Germans but also many Czechs, spent their camping holiday in the middle of the forest in the summer months.

Since 1994, Helmut and Bärbel Laudien run the campsite Stubbenfelde, as a family business. It has been and is being vigorously invested in the infrastructure of the place ever since. These include paved roads and roads, lighting, modern sanitary facilities, a guesthouse with modern apartments, restaurant, sauna, and shop. Unmistakable is the signature of our boss, Helmut Laudien, who designed the space with great attention to detail. In 2002 the complex was extended by 6 modern log cabins. In 2012 we opened our new reception. In June 2014, we were able to commission our new sanitary building. Our campers now have state-of-the-art sanitary facilities, rental bathrooms, a spacious fitness room as well as massage and fitness facilities. In 2015 we opened the bistro "Pommernstube" - "fast meals" - also for out of the home. Our latest project is the construction of a "beach pavilion". With this, we will have good opportunities in the future - to offer "covered" cultural events.